Boulevard House is situated in Mablethorpe, a seaside town on the east coast of Lincolnshire, and is centrally located to the High Street and all the town amenities and facilities.
Built in 1913 for the Lincolnshire Diocese, Boulevard House was used as the Old Rectory until 1980.
After purchase and extensive re- development it opened in the Spring of 1983 as a hotel offering accommodation to people with learning difficulties and the general public. With the concept of Boulevard Care, planning was granted for a residential home for people with learning difficulties, opening in 1988.
Boulevard House, 1 The Blvd, Mablethorpe LN12 2AD
No. 3 The Boulevard is designed to offer clients a small friendly setting with semi-independent living but with 24- hour residential staffing.
No. 3 The Boulevard was formerly a family home with 3 bedrooms before being purchased by Boulevard Care in February 1998. The interior has been spaciously organised, well furnished and appointed rooms have been tastefully decorated. There is a small garden to the front and side of the property with ample car parking for staff and visitors alike.
No. 3 The Boulevard can accommodate up to 3 clients and offers clients a taster of semi-independent living. With Boulevard House only next door, 3 The Boulevard is only a few minutes walk away from all the town amenities.